Our plastic tubing capabilities include:
- the ability to laminate unique, specialty materials to meet specific performance requirements
- making clear, color, or striped tubes
- printing tubes for product identification purposes – or offering printing combined with colors and/or striping
- providing optional fabrications, including sealed-end tubes (dot, half-moon, bar seal) and thermal-formed ends (flat or rounded profile) made of various high-temperature, high-dielectric plastic materials
- ID: .026″ to 2.00″
- Wall Thicknesses: .001″ to .040″
- Lengths: up to 120″
*Note: Specifications may vary with cutting method, material or application.
Our plastic tubes are available in a wide variety of materials, including:
- Polyester (polyethylene terephthalate) – available in non-shrink, low-shrink (4 – 11% MD/TD), and high-shrink (35 – 50% MD/25 – 50% TD) grades
- Aramid paper
- PEN (polyethylene napthalate film)
- Metalized foils (aluminum, copper, nickel, lead)
- DMD (Dacron mylar Dacron)
Plastic tubes can be made in most material combinations for specific applications.