Whatever your high temperature tubing needs may be, we have the in-house capabilities to provide it.
How are we different from a standard spiral wound tube company? Our capability to spiral wind square and rectangular paper tubes, and our vast selection of high temperature materials are two of the many reasons we are the preferred vendor to leading manufacturers around the world. Not only can we provide materials that withstand high temperatures, but we’re also capable of providing different bow types to reduce collapse during transformer winding.
Our electrical grade materials also are available in material combinations to meet the most demanding electrical requirements. We can accommodate many UL recognized components meeting both “major” and “minor” insulation requirements.
Our special high temperature tubing materials include:
- Dielectric kraft
- Phenolic kraft
- Vulcanized fiber (fishpaper)
- Nomex® / polyester sleeving
- CeQUIN® (Paraquin ENV) / CorQUIN® (Paratherm ENV)
- Heat shrink PET®, heat shrink polyester, heat shrinkable PET®
- No shrink and low shrink films
- Kraft /PET / kraft (laminated material)
- Kraft / wrap
- Acetate (clarifoil acetate film)
- Nomex® Tube
- Kapton® Tube – Polymide Tubing
The finishing options for electrical applications of high temperature materials include:
- Varnish dipping
- Oven curing
- Wax dipping / saturation
- Collar assembly