Whatever plastic extruded tubing needs you require, we have the in-house capabilities to provide it.
How are we different from standard extrusion houses? With our vast range of cutting and forming capabilities, not only can we hold tight tolerances on our in-line cutting, but we’re also capable of providing angled cuts for specialized medical and pharmaceutical applications.
Our plastic forming capabilities are highly customizable too. We can accommodate whatever type of closure is needed, partial or complete, without lengthy or pricey tooling preparation. We have the capability to produce proof seals with our advanced technology. Passing each part through a state-of-the-art Hi-Pot system ensures each product is manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Special extrusion capabilities
Our special extrusion capabilities include providing:
- Leak proof seals
- Clear tubing or colors, depending on the material
- Some tubing in continuous lengths of up to 5,000 feet
- Some tubing available with formed ends (for containers or vials), depending on the material
The materials we use for our extruded tubing include:
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- High-impact polystyrene (HIPS)
- Friction-coated ABS or HIPS
- Nylon 12
- Polyamide nylon
- Polyethylene (PE) – high/low density
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Copolymer, polypropylene homopolymer
- Polystyrene (PS)
*Note: Depending on the application and the availability of materials, we can produce vials from other thermoplastics as well.