As our long-time customers will attest to, few precision tube manufacturers offer the incredible range of capabilities we provide, which includes:
Materials include acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), high-impact polystyrene (HIPS), friction-coated ABS or HIPS, nylon 12, polyamide nylon, polyethylene (PE) – high/low density, polycarbonate, polypropylene (PP), copolymer, polypropylene homopolymer, polystyrene (PS)
Vulcanized Fiber (called Fish Paper in electrical grades) is a durable, chemically pure cellulose product that contains no resin or bonding agents. It offers flexibility, impact and temperature resistance, high tear strength and a smooth, abrasion resistant surface. With such high mechanical strength, it can be machined, punched, slit, threaded, formed, molded and wound into tubes for literally countless applications.
More Custom Capabilities
- Sealed Tubing: Lateral-seal, heat-stabilized PET, disk-and-roll, heat-sealed, flute-end, and ultrasonic sealing
- Printing: options include in-line printing, winding tubes with pre-printed paper, labels applied to already manufactured tubes; ink/paper colors can be matched to virtually any PMS color
- Cutting, slitting, and notching
- Finishing: including de-burring, slitting, notching, punching and creating U-channels
- End closures: drawn caps, formed-end caps, inverted caps, disk-and-roll, rolled ends, curled, capped, flared, conical-formed, flat ends, flute ends, ferral ends, protective paper caps/plugs/tubes, paint masking caps, wire-splice end caps, thermal forming
- Waxing: can provide an additional barrier to moisture and enhanced dimensional stability; wax-dipping possible at both high temperature and low temperature
- Closed-end tubing: sonic-sealed, disk-and-roll, heat-sealed and flute-end
- Secondary operations: precision-cut lengths, de-burring, printed tubes and products, wire markers, formed-end tubes, punched parts, protective paper caps/plugs/tubes, etc.
- Precision slitting: to produce tight tolerances on small widths
- Heat-shrinkable PET: an ultra-thin-walled, heat-shrink-polyester (PET), lay-flat tubing that delivers both high dielectric protection and physical toughness
- Multi-layer tubing two or more material combinations that may include Kapton®/Nomex® tubing , Nomex®/polyester, Kapton®/FEP, foil/Kraft, polyester/nylon, and other materials for specific applications
- Interleave Sheeting: used in various other electrical insulation
With a unique custom engineering process that helps you improve product quality and reduce costs, we’ve become a trusted partner to many major manufacturers in the electrical, medical, packaging, automotive, aerospace and defense industries.